First of all I would like to say a massive thank you to petrel41, author of Dear Kitty. Some blog, for my nomination. I logged into WordPress this morning to find a notification and I have to say it’s a little bit of sunshine in a few days of silly doom and gloom – so thank you for that too!
So, now I have been nominated there are a few things that I need to do in order to help this award on track on its journey through the blogosphere;
The rules are:
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate (preferably 10-12) blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
Granted, none of these questions relate to archaeology, but here are my answers.
Your favorite colour … Red
Your favorite animal … Dragonfly
Your favorite non-alcoholic drink … Licquorice tea
Facebook or Twitter … Both are useful for different things but I’ll go with Twitter
Your favorite pattern … Pretty much any by M.C. Escher
Do you prefer getting or giving presents? … Giving someone a present they really like is a gift in itself
Your favorite number … 42
Your favorite day of the week … Sunday
Your favorite flower … Forget-me-not
What is your passion? … Life
My nominees are, in no particular order:
1. lemanshots – Fine Pictures and Digital Art
2. Burning in Water – Music, Videogame reviews, stories and a wee bit of Cornish history
3. The Archaeology of Tomb Raider – Exploring Art & Archaeology Through the Tomb Raider Series
4. girlwitharockhammer – doodles, crafting, academic life
5. Bodies and academia – A place where science meets art and the world beyond (former Title under construction blog)
6. SARA PERRY – The Archaeological Eye
8. Emotional Objects: Touching Emotions
9. Archaeology, Academia and Access – I’m passionate about something, I’m just not sure what it is yet.
10. photographyofnia – “One who walks the road with love will never walk the road alone.” – C. T. Davis
I do apologise; I am useless at picking out blogs, so I have only managed to nominate 10! I hope that you guys will pass this on to some other bloggers.