Gosh!!! I’ve been nominated! I’ve got to admit, as soon as I found out I’d been nominated for The VBA by MizAnthropy I had to desperately search around to find out what exactly it was (if you’re wondering, click the VBA link above).
So, there are some rules to this; now that I have been nominated I need to –
- Thank the person who nominated me and include a link to their blog – I think I did this above but just in case it doesn’t work, thank you MisAnthropy for my nomination :)
- Then select 15 blogs / bloggers that I read…
- After that, nominate those bloggers for the award, which seems to go something like this;
Guerilla Archaeology – ‘creative engagement with changing times’
microburin – ‘populating the mesolithic | stones tell stories’
A Broken Light – ‘a photography collective’
The Archaeology of Tomb Raider – ‘news and information about the sites, artefacts and ancient cultures featured in the tomb raider games and films’
Archaeology, Academia and Access – ‘I’m passionate about something, I’m just not sure what it is yet’
love hearts – ‘5 out of 5 dentists do not recommend this WordPress.com site’
biomimicron – ‘the book of the mimicry of the living’
EdMooneyPhotography – ‘Kildare based photographer Edward Mooney’
OK, so yes I know that’s only 9, not 15… But they’re all great and a little varied and very versatile! So I think they fit in well.
My last task is this;
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
I’ll try not to go with the obvious such as ‘I am an archaeologist’… But I really don’t get these things!!!
- If I have the same colour hair for too long I start feeling a bit strange
- I’m a little bit obsessed with Xena: Warrior Princess
- I sing in the car. Very loudly. I don’t care who can see or hear me
- I want to start a brick collection
- The films I watch when I’m a bit down are ‘The Whole Nine Yards’, ‘Stardust’ and ‘Galaxy Quest’.
- I have a slight addiction to chillies
- Since discovering the singer Anouk on Eurovision on Saturday I am now in love (with her music, of course)
Thanks again MizAnthropy :)